Click the button for the date you would like to attend the Worship Livestream. Each person in a family must register separately. Please note that attendance is limited. If the form is not accepting responses, that means we have reached capacity for that date.
- FACE MASKS (that cover your nose & mouth) must be worn in the building.
- No walk-ins. You must pre-register here.
- Seating is LIMITED to 20 people.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING will be maintained.
- There will be NO Communion.
- There will be NO “sharing the peace” or after-service Fellowship.
Attending the church service in person, at least during this initial phase of re-opening, will be similar to a “studio audience” for the live taping of a tv show:
- Don’t be late! Arrive between 9:05 AM – 9:25 AM (everyone must be in their seat 2 minutes before service starts)
- Use parking lot entrance (yellow doors in back of building) not the front doors.
- Follow ushers guidance to be seated and for dismissal.
- Please, NO chatter during the service as the additional sounds can be picked up by the microphone and impair the sound quality for those watching online.
- NO singing, but you can hum softly.
- Turn mobile PHONES OFF, or on airplane mode, prior to entering the building.
- Stay in your pew once seated. An usher will dismiss your row at the end of the service, after the livestream has ended.