To alert and mobilize the congregation to provide assistance and advocacy to people in need within the congregation, community, or wherever needs exist.
- Support the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK).
- Annual blanket and coat drives.
- Weekly flower delivery to the homebound and hospitalized.
- Collect General Mills “Box Tops for Education” and Campbell Soup “Labels for Education” on behalf of the Navajo Lutheran Mission.
- Manage donations from our congregation for various food appeals throughout Mercer County.
- Deliver palm crosses to hospital patients.
- Preparation of newsletter and bulletin articles.
- Participate in SouperBowl Sunday (in conjunction with Youth Group).
- Deliver hand-made hats, scarves, and mittens to children in need.