St Mark Lutheran Church is once again offering mindfulness meditation classes. This four-week program is great for newcomers and experienced meditators alike. This winter, we will host two separate mindfulness meditation classes:
- Mondays, 7pm-8pm – February 26, March 12, March 19, March 26
- Saturdays, 9am-10am – February 24, March 10, March 17, March 24
The classes will be lead by Rev. Ian Hill, pastor of St Mark, and will incorporate a variety of meditation practices. A donation of $5 per session is suggested.
What to expect
- No experience is necessary. In fact, a beginners mind is is the perfect state for meditation!
- It is advisable to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing (including shoes that are easy to remove).
- Our meditation space is equipped with zafus and zabutons (meditation cushions), as well as chairs. You are also welcome to bring your own meditation cushion.